The Metabolic and Bariatric Surgery Clinical Reviewer’s (MBSCR) primary job description is Clinical Patient Data Coordinator. The MBSCR’s key responsibility is to collect and submit accurate, complete, and timely data to the MBSAQIP Data Registry Platform. This task is accomplished through high-quality data compilation, documentation, and entry of 100 percent of metabolic and bariatric procedures performed at the Center into the MBSAQIP Data Registry Platform. The MBSCR works closely with the MBS Program Coordinator and members of the MBS Committee to identify opportunities for clinical quality improvement and other special projects that may be identified.
This position is only open to current MaineHealth employees.
- Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Medical Assistant with minimum of 2 years experience in hospital or office setting
- Must possess strong data base management and/or research experience
- Knowledge of hospital system and processes is preferred
- Ability to analyze and interpret clinical data is required
- Refer to Clinical Patient Data Coordinator skills and abilities