Quarry Hill is seeking the Best of the Best Registered Nurses to join our “family”. We are a 39-bed skilled and long term care unit that provides complex, post-acute care for those who need rehabilitative support before returning home and nursing care for those who call Quarry Hill their home. Quarry Hill is in the heart of Camden with shopping, recreation and the ocean within minutes of the beautiful campus. Come join us!
New Graduate RN Opportunity!!
- The RN Intern is responsible for participation in the full new graduate Internship program. She/he learns practices and incorporates both professional standards and organizational policies and procedures into applied professional practice.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- Graduate of an accredited school of Nursing
- Current/Valid License in the State of Maine as a Registered Professional Nurse or eligibility to sit for NCLEX Exam with proof of ATT letter
- Must hold current State of Maine RN license within three months of hire
- Current BLS Certification
- Articulates elements of professional practice and demonstrates:
- Knowledge of Evidence Based Practice and Patient and Family Centered Care
- Understanding of teamwork and collaboration
- Effective verbal/written communication skills
- Knowledge of process improvement and sound safety strategies