Support Representative (Customer Success)
CourseStorm is on a mission to streamline access to education by offering an impossibly simple way for education programs to put their classes online, spread the word about their offerings, and process registrations. We are growing fast and with that growth comes a host of new customers. We are seeking a friendly, tech-savvy, and energetic person to join our growing team.
As a member of the Customer Success team, your job will be to assist our customers who reach us via email and phone. To be an outstanding candidate you’ll be great at listening, an excellent troubleshooter, and very comfortable with a range of internet technologies. You’ll also be excited about acting quickly and being an early part of our rapidly growing company.
- Learn the CourseStorm product inside and out
- Provide friendly and timely customer service via email and phone. (This includes responding to the request, researching the problem, documenting the solution and providing the information back to the customer)
- Continuously create and update our Help documentation
- Document the details of customer interactions
- Exceptional communication skills, both written and oral
- Able to clearly communicate problems and their solutions to a variety of personalities and technical skill levels
- A “glass half-full” and team-oriented attitude
- Comfort with a range of Internet technologies including MySQL databases, Google docs, and web-based editing tools
- Adaptable to a changing and fast-paced environment
- Excited to work at a startup company and make a big impact
- A passion for technology and using it to help people
- 1 year of experience in a customer-facing role
- Experience with Jira or other support-tracking systems (such as Zendesk, Freshdesk, etc.)
- Technical writing experience
- Customer support/technical support experience
This is a full-time, remote position with monthly in-person staff meetings at our Orono, ME office. The selected applicant must be a Maine resident.
To apply, send your cover letter and resume to the Customer Success Team Manager, Becky Willough, via email@example.com with the subject line: CST Support Representative