WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Director, IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance is responsible for leading enterprise IT risk management and compliance processes. This position is responsible for enterprise wide IT governance and risk activities including the evolution, growth, and daily management of the IT Governance, Risk, and Compliance framework. This individual will serve as the IT compliance subject matter expert to the Chief Information Security Officer (CISO) and Chief Technology Officer (CTO).
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
• Experience with IT Risk Management principles including industry leading practices, industry frameworks, and process flows
• Management of compliance functions including reporting on gaps, variances, and the assessment and disposition of technology risks
• Ability to proactively document and understand key IT controls across IT operational and information security domains
• Experience with management of large scale remediation plans and processes including the tracking of noted exceptions and variances
• Knowledge of IT audit principles including control frameworks, audit testing techniques, documentation, and root cause analysis
• Ability to create, manage, and evolve processes that enable the rapid evaluation and implementation of governance and control frameworks to manage the risk of emerging enterprise technologies (e.g. cloud services)
• The ability to proactively support various IT obligations across Sarbanes Oxley, Internal Audit, FFIEC/FDIC, ISO 20000, ITIL, and related third parties and regulatory agencies