Yachting Solutions, a dynamic new boat dealer and brokerage firm with current locations in Rockport, Maine, Portland, Maine and Newport, RI is looking for an experienced “New Boat Delivery Specialist”. This individual will be an integral part of the sales team with full-time duties that include:
- Prepping/detailing and presentation for new boat christenings and deliveries
- Receiving new inventory unpacking and ensuring factory orders are correct and free from defects
- Mechanical commissioning
- Equipment operations (skid steer/forklift)
- Executing dealer-installed options and equipment.
- Over the road marine transport
- On water yacht delivery (typically regionally in NewEngland).
- On water client instruction and training
- Boat show set up, breakdown and sales participation.
- Property maintenance.
- Responsible for warranty service work, administration, reporting and financial collection from manufacturers.
- Client service director and interface for the end client with counterparts at our preferred boatyard partners
- Management and implementation of our CSI and NPS (client satisfaction index and net promoter score) programs.
- Inventory re-location, maintenance and management
- Marine transport coordination, permitting and logistics.
The preferred candidate will have large yacht experience in the deck or engineering departments, tenure, will be self-starting with a “get it done” attitude. This is an extremely important client interface/satisfaction position. Hiring for attitude will be key. Obviously a multi-disciplined job, the position will require excellent organizational skills, computer and communication skills, boat handling skills with a variety of propulsion systems, truck/trailer driving ability, a strong mechanical background, and absolute fastidious attention to detail and presentation. Candidates need to have the ability to travel, a clean driving record (CDL or willingness to obtain CDL preferred) a USCG license, or equivalent. The position is based daily at our primary showroom location in Rockport, Maine. This is a salaried position with pay and benefits commensurate with experience, attitude, and ability.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $17.00 - $24.00 per hour depending on experience
Benefits include: Dental insurance, health insurance, life insurance, paid time off, vision insurance
*Waiting period for benefits may apply