FORKLIFT OPERATORsFull Time (up to 8 positions available in Portland, 1 position available in Scarborough)
WE ARE URGENTLY HIRING FOR OUR PORTLAND FACILITY!
The Forklift Operator is responsible for operating a forklift to move, locate, relocate, stack, and count merchandise. The Operator is accountable for the safe and efficient operation of the vehicle
1. Operates a forklift – loading/unloading trucks
2. Refueling propane tanks for filling forklifts
3. Processing paperwork on computer
4. Clearing the warehouse floor of product and scrap
5. Ability to comfortably use a ratchet, utility knife and other tools as needed
6. Follows all safety requirements and regulations
7. All other duties as assigned
1. Safety conscious
2. Mechanical Aptitude
5. Attention to detail
6. Communicate effectively
7. Works Well Independently
12 hour shift positions available. Some overtime may be required.
NEPW Logistics welcomes candidates who have a passion for providing outstanding customer service. If you exemplify integrity, teamwork, and professionalism, and love working in a growing, ever-changing, fast-paced environment, then NEPW may be the place for you.
We take pride in being an equal opportunity employer that offers competitive wages, a friendly work environment and an excellent benefit package for our team.
- ?Medical/Dental/Vision Insurance
- ?Paid Vacation, Holiday and Personal Time
- ?Employer-paid Life Insurance, Short-Term Disability and Long-Term Disability
- ?401(k) Plan and company match