Wage: $20.00 per hour + $1.00 per hour shift differential for eligible shifts
We are currently seeking Forklift Operators to join our team in our manufacturing and distribution facility.
Available Shifts: 2:00pm – 10:00pm Sunday – Thursday OR 2:00pm – 10:00pm Tuesday – Saturday
This position is not benefits eligible, however, Seasonal employment is a great way to get your foot in the door! We make offers for benefits-eligible positions to employees with good attendance, skill, and attitude.
Key responsibilities include but are not limited to the following:
- Safely operate a forklift to move raw materials or finished products to the warehouse or onto trucks for distribution to customers
- Complete pre-trip inspections and maintain energy source for lift
- Operate, changeover, clean, troubleshoot, and complete basic maintenance on palletizing equipment
- Conduct hourly quality checks and inspect full goods and pallets or other raw materials as needed
- Complete and maintain quality, inventory and preventative maintenance documentation
- Use scanning equipment to ensure accurate tracking of inventory within the facility
- Work as a team with other forklift drivers to prevent line stoppages and improve operations
- Maintain work area in an organized and clean manner ensuring safety and Good Manufacturing Practices (GMPs)
- Monitor and track equipment downtime, equipment output and other key metrics
- Meet or exceed performance goals, including pallets/labor hour, line loading and truck turn time – Interact with production and warehouse team members, quality control and maintenance to maximize output and efficiency
- Cross train to perform other lift and off lift activities as required
- Provide vacation coverage to team members
All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran. We also consider qualified applicants with criminal histories, consistent with applicable federal, state and local law.