Schedule: Regular Full-time
This Position Supports Northern Light Maine Coast Hospital andNorthern Light Blue Hospital and can be located in Bangor or Ellsworth.
Participates as a member of the Provider Recruitment and Retention team to fill physician and non-physician provider positions. This will be achieved by owning the recruitment process from start to finish including advertising opportunities, sourcing, pre-screening candidates, on-site interview scheduling and facilitation, and keeping up-to-date on current physician recruitment strategies and best practices. Position schedule can be demanding at times, requiring 24/7 availability to candidates as they navigate the interview and selection process.
Education and Experience
•Bachelor's degree in Marketing, Business, Human Resources, or related field required.
•At least two (2) years' work experience in a professional setting and in a role that included customer service and/or marketing responsibilities.
•ASPR Certification and PHR or SHRM Certification preferred.
•Prior work experience within the healthcare industry, physician recruiting, marketing or human resources preferred. Experience working directly with providers is strongly preferred.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills and Abilities
• Excellent customer service skills
• Ability to work effectively as part of a team
• Outstanding oral and written communication skills
• Exceptional organization and planning skills
• Competent in Microsoft Office applications including Word, Excel
• Ability to conduct extensive internet research
• Manage databases
• Ability to problem solve individually and to facilitate groups
• Excellent coaching/counseling skills
• Effective presentation skills
• Knowledge of employment laws, HR policies and procedures
• In Depth knowledge of Immigration law, processing and policies to include J1 waivers, H1B processing and Permanent Resident Card processing.
• Effective leadership skills
• Travel for business needs will be required
Equal Opportunity Employment