At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
- Manage audit, review, compilation engagements, and multiple teams. Provide performance feedback to all members of those teams when engagements end
- Partner with Senior Managers, Directors, and Partners in risk assessment, audit procedures, and reporting.
- Oversee daily operations of the audit engagement. From staffing, planning, budgeting, risk assessment, fieldwork, financial reporting, and the conclusion
- Research and communicate guidance on complex accounting matters and transactions
- Assist clients with GAAP compliance and the adoption of FASB Accounting Standard Updates. Address client concerns and resolve problems as they arise while communicating proactively and promptly
- Serve as an instructor in the firm, department training programs, and meetings
- Take part in and provide leadership in community, networking, and business development activities
- CPA License Required
- 5 years of experience, preferably in public accounting
- Ability to travel to client sites
- Excellent written and verbal communication and interpersonal skills
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at email@example.com
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) matching and profit share
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy