Our client, the world's leading independent end-to-end IT services company, is seeking to add an Helpdesk Associate to their team. This si a Direct Hire position in mid coast Maine.
Provides level 1 technical support to users for computer-related technical problems on assigned account(s). Provides back-up assistance on other accounts as needed.
Essential Job Functions
- Answers help desk telephones for assigned account(s) and responds to customer inquiries to ensure customer needs are met.
- Assists customers in resolving technical problems on assigned by providing guidance regarding software and hardware problems. Resolves and/or refers more complex technical problems through a defined escalation process.
- Follows up with customers to ensure that their inquiries are resolved within the contracted or agreed upon time frame.
- Logs and tracks inquiries using a problem management database and maintains history records and related problem documentation.
- Identifies, evaluates, and prioritizes customer problems and complaints to ensure that inquiries are resolved appropriately.
- One or more years of technical training in computer support preferred
- Two or more years of technical or customer support experience
- Experience working with company products and operating systems
- Experience with solving computer related problems
- Experience working with company escalation policy
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.