Music Works International is a well-respected musical booking agency specializing in artist development across global markets.
MWI is looking for an organized, detail-oriented, and qualified contract administrator to join our talented team of dedicated professionals with a passion for live music of all kinds.
Job Title: Contract Administrator
The successful candidate will be detail oriented, well organized, responsible, reliable and able to prioritize tasks in a high paced environment. The job requires excellent communication and interpersonal skills with clients around the world, as well as strong management of multiple projects at once. All interested candidates should be motivated and self-starters with a Bachelor’s or advanced degree. All majors welcome. This is a full time salaried position; we are looking for candidates in the greater Portland (ME) area.
Responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Entering artist and performance information into our booking software
- Drafting and sending deal memos, confirmation memos, invoices, and official contracts to venue promoters, artist managers, and other related colleagues
- Tracking and recording the progress of all documents that are sent out, and communicating with associates to ensure all documents reach the end of the signature process successfully and in a timely manner
- Liaising between artist managers and venue promoters
- Mailing hard copies of sensitive documents when required
- Updating artist calendars in our database weekly/monthly
- Updating artist tour histories in our database semi-annually
- Maintaining up-to-date riders
- Submit weekly reports to the agents
Interested applicants should send a cover letter, and resume to deidra<@>musicworksinternational.com
Due to the volume of applicants, we may be unable to reply to all submissions.
Music Works International
facebook | https://www.facebook.com/musicworksinternational/
twitter | https://twitter.com/MusicWorksIntl/
instagram | https://www.instagram.com/musicworksinternational
linkedin | https://www.linkedin.com/company/10581157