Customer/Circulation Services Representative
MaineToday Media is seeking a Customer/Circulation Services Representative with strong customer service and data entry and retrieval skills. We embrace a creative and collaborative environment that produces exceptional results. We are actively involved in our community and we believe not only in working hard, but having fun while doing it.
We are currently working remotely for this position!!! A great opportunity to work from home.
Our Ideal Candidate has:
•Strong customer service skills (previous experience in a customer service role)
•Experience with Excel and other Microsoft programs
•Strong computer skills
•Excellent communication skills over the phone and through email
•Keen attention to detail
•Ability to work independently
•Available to work weekends and early mornings (6am)
•Excellent benefits package including health, dental, vision insurance
•Short term/long term disability
•Ability to work from home on the weekends
•Fun and Creative work environment
1. Produces and distributes various reports as scheduled in an accurate and timely manner.
2. Performs daily publishing process, invoice processing, and data entry and router maintenance.
3. Provides excellent service to both internal and external customers, including customer advocacy to outside delivery partners.
4. Proactively seeks to identify and resolve billing problems.
5. Provides reports for outside vendor applications to Single Copy Representatives.
6. Processes the circulation email box and voicemails in an accurate and timely manner.
7. Maintain NIE and College Readership program.
8. Possesses adequate knowledge of all pertinent software/systems necessary to perform duties efficiently.
9. Takes responsibility for completing assigned tasks and demonstrates an ability to meet industry and company standards.
•Technical skills including:
•Proficiency with Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
•Proficiency with circulation management systems
•Proficiency with outside vendor applications
•Results driven and takes initiative
•Excellent data entry skills coupled with a high degree of accuracy
•Responsive and follows tasks through to completion
•Knowledge of basic accounting skills
•Team player and collaborator
•Strong troubleshooting and problem solving skills
•Strong organizational and time management skills
•Strong verbal and written communication skills
MaineToday Media is an EEO Employer
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $16.39 per hour