WHAT YOU’LL DO: Be part of a team seeking to provide the world’s best customer experience. Help customers and contribute to the sales growth of the bank by identifying financial needs, processing transactions efficiently, and offering appropriate products or services.
OUR PROMISE: To remain true to the mission of our founders and deliver our You Matter More promise to help our employees, customers, and communities prosper.
Customer Experience: Personalize experiences and be genuinely helpful by demonstrating the “You Matter More” experience and exhibiting our core values:
Leadership: Participate actively in team meetings to help create a motivational environment and engage in team trainings.
Customer Interactions: Engage with customers in a dynamic environment. Actively listen and engage in conversation to uncover financial needs and delight customers.
- Embrace the Bank’s sales and coaching process and complete action plans to meet individual and team goals
- Maintain current knowledge of features and benefits of all products, services and digital solutions
- Recognize customer needs and refer to business partners accordingly
- Process transactions accurately, efficiently and in compliance with policies, procedures, and performance standards
Operations: Understand the Bank’s operational and risk management policies and procedures through required learning and testing. Ensure that the Bank is in compliance with local, state and federal regulations.
· Identify suspicious/fraudulent activity, unusual cash activity and identify theft red flags
· Maintain and understand the importance of customer privacy and confidentiality
General: Conform to standards for punctuality, attendance and professionalism per the Employee Handbook. May travel or relocate to other branches, change schedule and perform other duties as needed.
· High school diploma or equivalent
· Customer service, sales experience, and/or cash handling experience helpful
· Adeptly and efficiently navigates technology such as Windows based programs, and Microsoft Office Applications (Word, Excel). Comfortable using, advising on, and engaging customers in digital and other self-service technology (iPhones, Androids, etc.)
Physical demands/conditions requirements:
- General office environment/general office equipment
- May be required to move bags of coin short distances. Moderate lifting (up to 50 lbs.) required.
- Moderate reaching, walking, sitting and standing required
External and internal applicants, as well as position incumbents who become disabled, must be able to perform the essential functions (as listed) either unaided or with the assistance of a reasonable accommodation to be determined by management on an individual basis.