We are seeking a Financial Analyst to join our growing company. This position will work with the Vice President of Finance as well as the leadership team and is responsible for financial planning, analysis, and forecasts of revenues and expenses across the Portland division. This role is also responsible for streamlining budgeting/forecasting processes and reporting, and leveraging a strong analytical, finance/accounting background to review historical financial data to predict future results and trends.
- Analyze financial data and creates financial modules for decision support
- Performs variance analysis, financial forecasting, reporting, and operational metrics tracking
- Evaluates financial performance by comparing and analyzing actual results with budgets & forecasts
- Identifies and drives process improvements in our reporting and budgeting/forecasting processes
- Works closely with various operating teams to recommend product pricing
- Works closely with accounting team to ensure accurate financial reporting
- Trains operating teams on the use of financial forecasting system
- Maintains all S&B budgets and forecasts
- Assists operating teams with budgets and monthly forecasting
- Creates and maintains various financial reports.
- Responsible for gathering and maintaining our capital budgets and projections.
- Creates ad hoc analyses
DESIRED SKILLS AND EXPERIENCE
The ideal candidate will have a BS in Business, Finance or Accounting; relevant experience in an analytical role. Understanding of payroll taxes and benefits, a solid understanding of GAAP. Prior experience with Microsoft Great Plains Dynamics and Longview Solutions EPM and Salesforce is a plus. Expert level Excel & PowerPoint, strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must. Accuracy in reporting is imperative in this key role.