Tyler Technologies has an immediate opening for a User Experience Designer. The UX Designer is responsible for the user experience of Tyler applications which includes all facets of the UX lifecycle from prototype to implementation. This position plays an important role in the presentation of the Tyler product suite by designing efficient, effective and elegant user experiences.
- Translate concepts into wireframes and mockups that lead to intuitive user experiences.
- Facilitate Tyler’s product visions by researching, conceiving, wireframing, sketching, prototyping, and mocking up user experiences for digital products.
- Design and deliver wireframes, story map, user journeys, and mockups optimized for a wide range of devices and interfaces.
- Create prototypes which communicate the product vision to executives and clients.
- Identify design problems and devise elegant solutions.
- Make strategic design and user-experience decisions related to core, and new, functions and features.
- Communicate rationale behind a user experience direction.
- Lead user-centered design approach and rapidly test and iterate designs.
- Collaborate with teams comprised of developers, business analysts and stakeholders.
- Provide valuable insight into user interface design best practices.
- Take smart risks and champion new ideas.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, interface design, interaction design, human-computer interaction or equivalent is required.
- Two to four years design experience desired.
- Extensive user interface prototyping experience, with proficiency utilizing tools such as Invision, Azure or Sketch.
- A solid grasp of user-centered design and testing methodologies, subsystems, usability and accessibility concerns.
- Exposure to Agile Methodology and practices desired.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a multi-discipline team comprised of sales, product and development team members.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
Tyler is subject to regulations, guidelines and/or client requirements relating to the qualifications of Tyler personnel performing certain client work. Because of the nature of this position, it is a requirement that the candidate can successfully pass an applicable background check at the time an offer is extended and over the course of employment with Tyler.
Requisition Number: 10-19-069-1