MB Tractor & Equipment is searching for a new Inside Sales Representative to join the ever-growing team across New England! You will be based in our Gorham, ME store. Please see the position summary, essential functions and other info below:
Position Summary: Interacts with customers calling in or coming into the store. Develops new prospects to increase sales of company product offerings. Arranges seasonal products for optimal placement.
- Greets prospective customers coming into the store or inquiring by phone, email etc. and determines customer’s needs. Offers solution(s) through the knowledge of product specifications and applications.
- Assists customer in selecting the appropriate product for the need. May suggest add-ons and options to meet their needs by applying sales techniques.
- Familiar with the standard concepts, practices and procedures in the demonstration and sale of lawn and garden equipment and motor vehicles including financing and contract preparation.
- Develops quotations for customers using established guidelines. Consults with Sales Manager on any special considerations.
- Refers sales leads to outside sales representatives.
- Maintains POS displays, showroom floor and exterior lot for optimal product placement
- Maintains contact with customers to insure Customer Satisfaction and to develop other sales opportunities.
- Covers other stores as needed, attends fairs and trade shows to promote products.
- Other duties as assigned
Minimum Job Requirements:
Education: Associates degree or equivalent
Experience: 1-4 years in equipment sales or in a related field
Specific Skills: Sales and marketing skills, ability to relate complex data to general consumer.
Specialized Knowledge, Licenses, etc.: Knowledge of contracts, financing arrangements and titling. Demonstration of equipment.
Working Conditions: General store conditions with some exterior exposure, movement of L&G equipment and POS displays, exterior demonstration of tractors and related equipment.
This job description does not include all the duties of the position. The employer has the right to add or revise the list at any time. This job description does not constitute a contract of employment. Employment is “at will” at outlined in the Employee Handbook.