Brann & Isaacson is seeking an experienced accounts receivable/billing specialist to join its administrative team. Primary responsibilities include preparing monthly invoices, accounts receivable follow up, and providing assistance and coverage to senior billing specialist.
- 1-3 years of relevant experience
- Expertise in billing and accounts receivable applications
- Strong understanding of accounting principles
- Strong computer skills including the advanced use of Adobe, Excel, Word, and third billing software
- Excellent interpersonal skills
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Attention to detail
- High level of accuracy
- The ability to maintain high standards of confidentiality and discretion
- Full COVID-19 vaccination is required.
Brann & Isaacson is a 21 attorney law firm with a sophisticated national practice. The firm provides excellent benefits including dental, health, life, and disability insurance, 401K retirement savings plan, flexible medical benefits plan, and paid holidays, sick, vacation, and EPL time.