Fall 2018 HR Recruiting Intern
Technologies is accepting applications for a fall intern in our human resources department in Yarmouth, ME. This internship will focus on Tyler’s corporate internship program and will help us develop strong candidates at local and national colleges. The ideal candidate will be a rising senior with an interest in recruiting / talent acquisition. The position will be approximately 10-20 hours a week, working around your schedule.
- Attend job fairs on behalf of Tyler Technologies; speak with prospective candidates about available internships and jobs.
- Develop and/or edit job postings for corporate internships.
- Post internships on job boards throughout the country.
- Review resumes and suggest candidates to be interviewed.
- Speak with prospective internship candidates over the phone and in person.
- Provide administrative and data entry support around recruiting and internship program.
- An interest in a career in human resources, with a focus on talent acquisition
- Prior marketing and/or business classes
- Comfortable speaking to strangers at job fairs and/or over the phone
- Strong Microsoft Word skills, including Excel
- Excellent oral and written communication skills
- Ability to work effectively with a team of professionals on business issues
Requisition Number: 10-18-105