Five Town CSD/MSAD #28
Assistant Director of Facilities and Transportation
Full-time with Benefits
The Five Town CSD is an exceptional school district located in a scenic coastal community and provides a highly competitive salary and benefits package. As a district, we are committed to equity, excellence, the environment, and forward thinking. Our goal is to foster intellectual and creative excellence while building strong character. We highly value our sense of place and surroundings which boast mountains, lakes, rivers, a ski hill, and the ocean.
The districts maintain three campuses with a total of five major buildings (375,000 sf.) and have a fleet of 12 buses. The assistant director helps coordinate all custodial, maintenance, grounds, and bus driver teams.
To be successful in this position, a person needs to:
- communicate clearly, both verbally and in writing
- manage the daily transportation needs and changes
- problem-solve within tight boundaries and address challenges head-on
- coordinate schedules for departmental personnel
- demonstrate dependability and integrity
- understand the nuances of working in a school setting and a public facing organization.
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Minimum of 3 years’ experience in a transportation operation
- Must hold Maine drivers and commercial drivers license with a PS endorsement
- Basic computer skills
- Supervisory experience
- Demonstrated aptitude or competence for assigned responsibilities
Applicants must complete an online application and submit a cover letter, resume, copies
of transcripts & certifications, and three current letters of recommendation. Please apply on-line at www.applitrack.com/fivetowns/onlineapp
Applications accepted until suitable candidate found.
Five Town CSD
22 Knowlton St.
Camden, ME 04843
Please Note: Only complete and submitted Applitrack Applications will be reviewed for interview consideration.