Program Management, Full Time
As a Program Manager for the organization your responsibilities focus primarily on coordinating projects and products through the product life cycle from design concept to volume manufacturing. Heavy emphasis will be placed on technical, financial, and schedule performance of meeting customer’s requirements for product delivery and quality.
Functions & Responsibilities
In the role of Program Manager:
- You will interface directly with customers to develop detailed proposals and quotations for new projects.
- You will achieve cost, schedule, and performance goals.
- You will provide leadership and direction for each assigned project within Enercon and to the customer community.
- You will plan, organize, and schedule project tasks to be performed by functional departments.
- You will fulfill contract obligations involving contractual conditions, terms, and conditions along with cost/schedule control.
- You will work with existing customers to seek additional business opportunities.
The skills you need to succeed:
- You must have demonstrated the ability to provide positive interface with customers.
- You must have a thorough understanding of program management disciplines through experience to achieve primary objectives of expanding sales and maximizing profits.
Education and experience of a successful candidate:
- A BS or higher in a relevant technical field, preferably EE. Candidate must be able to manage the technical details of programs.
- A history of success in technical program management, including development of program plans, cost estimating, and schedules. 5+ years’ experience preferred.
- Familiarity with ISO9001-2000 and FDA GMP.
- Strong interpersonal, written, and verbal communications skills.
- Proficient computer skills in MS Office, including the use of Microsoft Excel and Project
- Experience working in the SMT industry.
- Enercon Technologies offers a competitive benefits package.