It's time to join New England's leading dairy company with a 100 year history of being the best in the business. Oakhurst has full-time Class A driving opportunities available.
- You'll work locally for a great company
- No long haul driving
- Be home at night with the family or with the kids during the day
- Delivery quality products that contribute to a strong local economy
- Variety of assignments across northern New England
- Develop service skills and new relationships
- Opportunities for special assignments
- Collaborative management team that embraces growth and support
- Outstanding compensation/bonus programs
- Extremely generous paid time off program ( 3 weeks & 3 days of vacation YEAR #1)
- Medical, dental, vision, STD & LTD, life insurance and other benefits
- Ideal candidate will have at least 1-2 years of safe delivery/driving experience
Come get behind the wheel of an Oakhurst truck and be part of a strong team of hard-working, safe and skilled sales and CDL driver operators.
- High school diploma or GED required
- Prior driver/delivery experience is considered a plus, but not a requirement
- Valid Class A Commercial Driver License
- Positive driving record
- Ability to start early AM and adapt to customer needs and required schedules
- Maintain a current DOT medical card
- Develop proficiency with a handheld computer device
- Consistently perform thorough pre/post-trip vehicle inspections
- Operate in accordance with DOT Regulations
- Safe loading and unloading of product using truck lifts, dollies and two-wheeled hand trucks
- Ability to lift 55 pounds
- Tolerate cold/damp environment 35 -- 40 F (Rear of truck and customer's coolers)
- Work and operate a vehicle in all weather conditions.
- Must be able to perform the following physical behaviors frequently throughout a shift: standing, walking, climbing up and down stairs, reaching horizontally, reaching above the shoulder, reaching below the waist, grasping firmly, pushing buttons, bending, stooping, squatting, crouching, kneeling and pushing.
An Equal Opportunity Employer
WORK HISTORY: Please submit resume or brief work history to HR@oakhurstdairy.com