At Wipfli, people count
The way you think makes you different. At Wipfli, we embrace that.
Our inclusive culture provides a space for everyone to have a voice. Our growing number of DEI resource groups celebrate diversity and champion awareness throughout Wipfli.
We’re also focused on helping you achieve success with balance. From hybrid schedules and flexible time off to training programs and mental wellness initiatives, we take care of our team.
If you want to be in an environment where you can grow, feed your curiosity and make a difference, Wipfli is the place for you.
This position is located in South Portland, ME and is required to be 100% in person. The position will be full time during tax busy season and part time during the rest of the year.
- Assist with answering incoming calls
- Attend to front desk and greet clients
- Distribute incoming mail
- Type various correspondence: copy, assemble and mail, prepare priority mail, FedEx, etc.
- Prepare client engagement letters
- Assist with administrative tax organizing, scanning and filing during busiest times
- Provide administrative support to ensure deadlines are met, while maintaining a positive, collaborative work environment
- Assist other staff with overflow work
- 0-3 years of job related experience
- Experience with front line customer contact
- Ability to operate office equipment, including a multifunction copy machine and a personal computer
- Experience in a professional service work environment preferred
- Ability to plan, prioritize, and organize work effectively while balancing many projects simultaneously
- Ability to work flexibly under pressure and time deadlines with great attention to detail
- Ability to work with a diverse group of clients and employees, and maintaining a positive attitude towards work, the firm, and the team
- Requires clear, concise verbal and written communication skills, and accurate grammar usage
- Proficient in Word, Outlook, and Excel
Carly Seidl, from our recruiting team, will be guiding you through this process. Check out her LinkedIn here
Wipfli is an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer. All candidates will receive consideration for employment without regards to race, creed, color, religion, national origin, sex, age, marital status, sexual orientation, gender identify, citizenship status, veteran status, disability, or any other characteristics protected by federal, state, or local laws.
Wipfli is committed to providing reasonable accommodations for people with disabilities. If you require a reasonable accommodation to complete an application, interview, or participate in our recruiting process, please send us an email at firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Generous parental leave
- Health, dental, vision and life insurance benefits
- Tuition reimbursement
- 401(K) matching and profit share
- Performance bonus
- Flexible work schedule and vacation policy