Responsible for prioritizing SAP Support Team responsibilities related to providing design, configuration and ad hoc/custom reporting capabilities to the business units. Serves as primary contact with SAP end users and process owners in a specified business area to understand ongoing process requirements (changes, modifications, improvements) and ensuring overall SAP data integrity for SAP ISU and CRM (Front office).
MAJOR ROLES AND RESPONSIBILITIES (Scope of work - range of responsibilities):
1. Develops solutions and/or configuration changes to meet ongoing end user requirements. Implements configuration changes as required and prepares specifications for approved changes for be performed by SAP IT support.
2. Acts as team leader for SAP, EDI, UC4 Support Analysts in the business unit as well as works with other business units whenever applicable. Lead prioritization and planning of SAP, EDI, UC4 Support Team responsibilities in a specific functional area coordinating with other functional areas when applicable.
3. Leads team of SAP functional analysts to coordinate integration points between SAP modules to ensure overall process coordination. Ensures interface data integrity. Work with external Software Factories to prioritize their work to maintain highest priorities for business are being worked on.
4. Work as team leader in projects with the possibility of project management.
5. Work with business partners to determine how to resolve business needs/fixes and prioritize work.
6. Provides timely and accurate solutions to the functional business areas, including unresolved SAP user requests from the service desk.
7. Develops, maintains and updates documentation including Business Process Procedures (BPPs), reference materials, training materials.
8. Changes request/transport review and approval.
9. Provides on-going end user training and end user support as required.
10. Completes Service Pack review and tests for all clients, (OSS support.)
11. Identifies available SAP functionality not currently being utilized.
12. Work at times directly with the support teams in developing application changes to fit customer needs. This includes but is not limited to develop and implement solutions for SAP, EDI, UC4 and support upgrades for various applications.
13. Coordinates the definition, review, testing and approval of SAP security access for a specific user group.
- Be a role model
- Be agile
- Collaborate and Share
- Develop Self & Others
- Empower to grow
- Focus to achieve results
- Technical Skills
Skills and Requirements
At least 5 years of IT experience, including SAP Support experience.
Detailed, cross module SAP integration knowledge in IS-U CRM/Front office preferred.
Broad knowledge of the principles, practices and procedures of the specific business unit is desirable.
Strong knowledge of SAP ISU ECC and CRM&B module
Bachelor’s degree in Business or related Management fields, Computer Science, Information Systems or a related field. Equivalent work experience is acceptable.
Able to work with others to design effective process/system solutions.
Strong working knowledge of Microsoft Office Products such as Word and Excel
Proficiency in Database (Oracle, SQL ,MySQL).
Excellent communication abilities.
Ability to dig into technical solutions
Please note that any applicant who is not a citizen of the country of the vacancy will be subject to compliance with the applicable immigration requirements to legally work in that country
Avangrid employees may be assigned a system emergency role and in the event of a system emergency, may be required to work outside of their regular schedule/job duties. This is applicable to employees that will work in Connecticut, Maine, Massachusetts, and New York within AVANGRD Network and Corporate functions. This does not include those that will work for Avangrid Renewables