We are looking for a competent Roofing Laborer to assist on repairing roofs, siding projects and other construction projects, as well as doing dump runs and material runs. Experience in working on relevant projects and using equipment is essential. You must have physical strength, endurance and work well with your hands. Being good in collaboration and following instructions and safety rules are important.
- Erect and break up scaffolding, ramps etc. with attention to safety
- Unload and carry materials at construction sites
- Use equipment to break old forms and structures
- Prepare and apply roofing construction materials to attach/repair shingling.
- Prepare and apply siding materials to buildings
- Clean out site from debris
- Haul all discarded material and dispose at city dump using dump trailers
- Place traffic signals where appropriate
- Proven experience as construction worker
- Experience in operating equipment like heat guns, drills, roofing nailers, etc.
- Knowledge of basic engineering and construction principles and methods
- Able to work in a team
- Able to read instructions and blueprints when needed
- Very good knowledge of English (spoken and written)
- Excellent balance and eye-hand coordination
- High school diploma or equivalent
- Must have valid and current state issued drivers license.
$500 Signing Bonus once trial period has ended.
Job Type: Full-time
Pay: $20.00 - $25.00 per hour
- Flexible schedule
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Roofing: 1 year (Required)
- Driver’s License (Required)