Systems Analyst 3 – 124585
Contract Augusta, Maine
- Location: Augusta, Maine
- Type: Contract
- Job #19124
Are you an IT Professional in search of a new remote opportunity? Our client based in Maine is currently looking for a skilled System Analyst to join their team!
- Analyze and assess the alignment of software, hardware, and overall IT systems with the business needs.
- Write comprehensive requirements for new systems, and contribute to their implementation while monitoring their effectiveness.
- Implement, maintain, and provide support for IT and information systems to meet organizational business needs and facilitate scalability.
- Minimum 5 years of experience in System Analyst or related roles.
- Effective time management skills with the ability to prioritize tasks independently.
- Preferred knowledge of government structure.
- Solid understanding of networking/distributed computing environment concepts.
Certifications and Desired Qualities:
- Certification in relevant IT fields.
- Strong analytical skills and creative problem-solving abilities.
- Familiarity with client/server programming and principles of routing.
- Proven ability to manage expectations at various levels, from end-users to executive sponsors.
If you think you have what it takes, we encourage you to apply today!