Grinding and Polishing Laborer (98409)
Bonney Staffing - Sanford, ME
The Grinding and Polishing Laborer in Sanford is responsible for grinding and polishing sheet metal and meeting manufacturing requirements. This is a full time, 2nd shift opportunity. You will read and interpret blueprints and shop instructions, use hand and power tools, and inspect product for quality.
- Previous manufacturing background (sheet metal or machine shop) is helpful
- Mechanical knowledge
- Ability to read blueprints
- Ability to use a variety of hand and power tools
- Keen sense of quality
- Ability to lift up to 50 lbs throughout the shift
- Ability to stand for long periods
- Desire to work in a team environment
- Full time
- 2nd shift: 3:00pm-11:00pm Mon-Fri
- Starting pay of $16.50 hourly, commensurate with experience.
- Health and prescription coverage (while on assignment through Bonney)
- Health, Dental, and Vision (through employer when hired on permanently)
- 24/7 local servicing and support through your Bonney Staffing branch office
Who We Are:
At Bonney Staffing, we work hard to find the right fit for every job seeker whether you’re looking for permanent, temporary, or per diem/shift work. We are proud to offer a diverse array of opportunities to suit many kinds of employee circumstances.
Our client relationships and unconditional commitment to integrity will allow you access to exciting opportunities you might otherwise never see in a variety of Front Office, Light Industrial, Medical, Manufacturing, IT/Support, and Warehouse settings, and beyond.