User Experience Designer
Tyler Technologies has an immediate opening for a User Experience Designer. The User Experience Designer is responsible for the user experience (UX) of Munis Payroll and Human Capital applications which includes all facets of the UX lifecycle from prototype to implementation. This position plays an important role in the presentation of the Tyler brand by designing efficient, effective and attractive user experiences.
Responsibilities This position will be responsible for the following duties:
- Assist in developing the vision for the UX of our products.
- Collaborate with staff and clients to understand our customer’s needs.
- Design solutions to meet our client’s needs.
- Collaborate with developers on the design and development of products.
- Produce graphical assets for use in the Munis software.
- Facilitate the delivery of the Tyler brand.
- Bachelor’s degree in industrial design, interface design, interaction design, human-computer interaction or equivalent is required.
- Three years design experience desired.
- Extensive user interface prototyping experience.
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills required.
- Demonstrated ability to work in a cross-functions (design and development) team.
Requisition Number: 45-17-800-1