Join Martin's Point Health Care - an innovative, not-for-profit health care organization offering care and coverage to the people of Maine and beyond. As a joined force of "people caring for people," Martin's Point employees are on a mission to transform our health care system while creating a healthier community. Martin's Point employees enjoy an organizational culture of trust and respect, where our values - taking care of ourselves and others, continuous learning, helping each other, and having fun - are brought to life every day. Join us and find out for yourself why Martin's Point has been certified as a "Great Place to Work" since 2015. The Web Analytics & Content Specialist will help coordinate and create the strategy for content deployment and will also manage the underlying content management system. S/he will develop and deploy web metric reporting capabilities for the organization’s website(s) in order to analyze and report on user behaviors. The specialist will implement site content, graphics, performance, and capacity enhancements as well as develop and document style guidelines for website content. S/he will also develop or implement procedures for ongoing website content revision and optimization.
- Supports customer acquisition, retention and activation strategies by converting strategic direction into actionable tactics.
- Drives overall content strategy, and provides overall administration of the organization’s website(s), key online gateways for a number of audiences: prospective and existing customers, employees and business partners.
- Creates standard weekly, monthly, quarterly and annual reports on key metrics
- Provides web administration through developing expert knowledge of the underlying SiteCore content/site management system.
- Develops and maintains strong relationships with web contributors, supporting this group through site administration, analysis, content creation and programming.
- In collaboration with other technical staff, monitors performance and recommends system improvements to provide a very high level of system availability.
- Work as part of the Marketing team to design, implement and maintain the
public website and related components in a manner that reflects the organization’s mission and goals.
- Liaison with the IT department to successfully implement marketing web initiatives; needs to understand web development concepts and technical content
- Participate in the execution of MP’s content strategies as they relate to the web
- Participate in the creation of information design strategy (information architecture)
- Train other content experts as needed on SiteCore
- Responsible for writing informative, timely, relevant and well-executed marketing communications using a variety of tools and strategies.
- Produces internal communications materials that explain and illustrate the organization’s communications needs, in a creative manner that inspires engagement and excellence.
- Ability and aptitude to explore new communications tools as technologies develop.
- Bachelors degree in Marketing, Communication or other applicable degree
- Minimum of 3+ years relevant work experience
- Demonstrated experience using Content Management Systems
- Experience in Google Analytics or equivalent web metrics platform
- Strong knowledge, and practical application, of all pertinent technologies.
- Experience using site traffic analysis tools to enhance the user experience and site effectiveness
- Outstanding writing skills
- Strong organizational, communication and interpersonal skills
- Strong customer perspective skills, has the ability to look at websites and other digital assets from the user perspective and make necessary changes to address these needs.
- Ability and motivation to quickly grasp new technical concepts and techniques.
- Strong oral and written communication skills as well as strong customer service skills with internal clients.
- Experienced working with individual users and groups to gather system requirements and translate them into system specifications.
We are an equal opportunity/affirmative action employer.
Do you have a question about careers at Martin’s Point Health Care? Contact us at: firstname.lastname@example.org