Full Time, Primarily M-F with additional hours & weekends as needed
Req # 34481
The Clinician/Therapist is responsible for overseeing and providing treatment for a caseload of clients/families being served by our Home and Community Treatment and Outpatient programs. We serve both adults and children in our Outpatient program, with clients being seen in their home, school or our agency setting.
Annual Salary ranges from $45,000 to $54,000 depending on level of experience. This position has an expectation of 20 hours per week (on average) of billable hours (time with client/family). For part-time, earn up to $43.25 per billable hour.
This person leads in the design, implementation and documentation of treatment, including the intake, review and discharge process. Other responsibilities include overseeing work by the Behavioral Health Professional in HCT, coordinating with collateral providers, quality assurance and maintenance of relationships with funding, regulatory and licensing entities. Come join an ethical team that prioritizes best practices and quality supervision.
KidsPeace is the employer of choice in the mental and behavioral healthcare field. As a KidsPeace associate, you can expect the following:
· Competitive compensation structures and the opportunity for associates to gather valuable practical experience and advance careers much more quickly than at other providers.
· Generous paid time off that we actively encourage our associates to use which promotes a work/life balance.
· Tuition assistance and a student loan forgiveness program to ensure that when you work to improve your ability to help our clients, you can rely on KidsPeace to support you.
· Comprehensive benefits package including life and disability insurance as well as pet insurance!
· An organizational culture filled with respect and the comradery of like-minded colleagues who live the mission to Give Hope, Help and Healing to Children, Adults and Those Who Love Them.
KidsPeace is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer supporting workforce diversity.