Location: Atlanta, GA; Bow, NH; Charlotte, NC; Clay, NY; Rochester, NY; Denver, CO; Hartford, CT; Las Vegas, NV; Miami, FL; Portland, ME; Portland, OR; Salt Lake City, UT; Spanish Fort, AL
Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We are on a mission to build America’s information infrastructure. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for nine years in a row.
As a SkillBridge intern at Tilson, you will utilize many of the skills and talents you honed on Active Duty to work on real-time Tilson internal or client facing projects and be exposed to state-of-the-art equipment, facilities, and processes. From day one, you will be partnered with a former-military mentor, and your skills and insights will be relied upon to deliver innovative project and product solutions. Tilson interns have monthly lunch and learns with senior leaders in the company and successful interns are always asked to come back and work part or full time.
Areas of Interest:
- Wireless Construction (5G)
- Tower Construction (new and maintenance)
- Construction Management and Inspection
- OSP Engineering
- RF Engineering
- CAD Drafting
- Project Administration and Management
- Cyber Security
- IT and Data Analytics
- Human Resources
- Business Process
- Staffing and Recruiting
- Finance and Accounting
- Project Consulting
Ability to work in a fast-paced environment, manage multiple projects, take rapidly shifting priorities in stride, and work independently are a must.
- Fully contribute to the team when not asked
- Ask a lot of questions of all Tilson Team members around you
- Be a consistently professional contributor to a great organization
- Be optimistic, curious and prompt
- Learn the Tilson Values and apply them to every aspect of your internship
- Proficient in Microsoft applications, especially Excel and Adobe Acrobat
- Strong analytical skills
- Attention to detail and ability to multitask
- Highly motivated and able to work independently
All DOD SkillBridge internships are unpaid per regulation. Domestic travel may be offered, and all travel is fully paid.
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check.
Our mission is to serve our customers by building, integrating, and maintaining the information technology and communications infrastructure that enables great organizations to innovate and deliver.
Tilson is a world leader in executing information and communications technology projects to build a more connected world. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery, and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
We will run our business sustainably, for its financial health, its people and the public good. We believe in:
- Safety- above bottom line. Cutting corners is never an option.
- Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage.
- Accountability- everyone at Tilson is accountable for the work we do as a whole.
- Professionalism- be trusted by our clients to be their ‘get it done’ team.
- Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners.
- Composure- we are comfortable in chaos and trust that we will always find a way through any challenge.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Tilson provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. Tilson does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.
- Principals only. Recruiters should not contact Tilson.
- Contact us through email or our Social Media pages. No phone calls please.
***ATTENTION: If you are using a military computer, you will experience issues with our applicant tracking system. Please e-mail us at: HR@tilsontech.com