MBH is seeking per diem staff to join our team at our High Street location in Sanford.
High Street is a 10 bed treatment facility for adults with mental illness.
Shift Differentials- $1.50 after 4pm $3.50 for Overnights
The Per Diem Residential Care Worker is responsible for providing personal care, supervision, and skills teaching to clients/residents as outlined on the individual treatment plans.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School Diploma or GED. Salaries are based on years of experience and education
- Prior experience working in a residential setting preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must obtain appropriate level of automobile insurance within the first 30 days of employment
- Active Certified Residential Medication Aide and Personal Support Specialist certification preferred, however MBH will help pay for trainings as needed
- Certification of Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT 1) must be obtained within one year of employment
- Maintain required trainings to uphold MHRT-1 status
- Must have basic computer skills