Maine Behavioral Healthcare is a proud member of MaineHealth, Maine’s largest health system, working together to make our communities the healthiest in America. Our primary goal is connecting clients and patients to appropriate care when they need it.
Are a kindhearted individual who enjoys working with people and encourages growth? We want you on our team!!
MBH is seeking per diem staff to join our team at our High Street location in Sanford.
High Street is a 10 bed treatment facility for adults with mental illness.
Shift Differentials- $1.50 after 4pm $3.50 for Overnights
*ELIGIBLE FOR A $250 SIGN ON BONUS!
The Per Diem Residential Care Worker is responsible for providing personal care, supervision, and skills teaching to clients/residents as outlined on the individual treatment plans.
Required Minimum Knowledge, Skills, and Abilities (KSAs)
- High School Diploma or GED. Salaries are based on years of experience and education
- Prior experience working in a residential setting preferred
- Must have valid driver’s license
- Must obtain appropriate level of automobile insurance within the first 30 days of employment
- Active Certified Residential Medication Aide and Personal Support Specialist certification preferred, however MBH will help pay for trainings as needed
- Certification of Mental Health Rehabilitation Technician 1 (MHRT 1) must be obtained within one year of employment
- Maintain required trainings to uphold MHRT-1 status
- Must have basic computer skills
*Current MaineHealth employees not eligible to receive sign on bonus and must be separated from MaineHealth system for 3 months to be eligible.