Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA)
$2,000 Hiring Bonus
- Bonus paid within first full pay period paycheck
Join our robust team of BCBAs who are working together to support individuals with special needs and their families statewide!
We currently have an opening for a BCBA to support our team in Cumberland & York County, and another opening to support our team in Augusta/Manchester.
Our BCBAs work with our Behavioral Health Professionals (BHPs) to enrich the daily lives of our consumers and their families.
We currently have a full-time opportunity for a BCBA to work within a professional environment as part of an engaged team that's passionate about supporting children and teens who have special needs.
Salary: Commensurate with experience and education
- Competitive Salary
- Health Insurance (with multiple plan options to meet your needs, including gym membership reimbursement)
- Dental & Vision Insurance
- Paid Vacation
- Paid Sick Time
- Paid Holidays (10)
- Employer-Paid Short-Term and Long-Term Disability
- Employer-Paid Group Term Life Insurance
- Employee Assistance Plan (EAP Benefits)
- 403(b) Retirement Savings Plan with Agency Match
- Voluntary Supplemental Benefits
- Exclusive Verizon Discount to Woodfords Family Service Employees
- Opportunity to work within a professional environment, with friendly co-workers, supporting an established non-profit organization making a daily difference in our communities
Qualifications of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- A minimum of a Master's Degree in Applied Behavior Analysis, Special Education, Human Development or a related field
- Must have the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) credential
- Must have at least 2 years of experience developing, implementing and monitoring behavior analytic programs for individuals with developmental disabilities
- Must possess good organization, communication and interpersonal skills
- Experience training direct service providers and parents
- Experience working in a variety of settings with individuals with severe maladaptive behaviors
- Must have a valid driver's license and reliable use of a safe, insured motor vehicle
Responsibilities of the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- Provide clinical and other consulting services to the program. Services can include evaluation, assessment, behavioral observation (collects and analyzes data), plan and program development, staff and parent training. May provide clinical and other consulting services to other Woodfords programs as requested.
- Support the team in curriculum development and/or behavior plan development and implementation.
- Conduct functional analysis and develop individualized behavior plans and support with staff training and implementation.
- Monitor interventions by providing supervision to Behavioral Health Professionals (BHPs).
- Complete billing and other required Woodfords reporting in a complete, accurate and timely manner, to include MaineCare required paperwork and authorizations.
- Assist other Woodfords Family Services staff in the development and provision of staff training.
- Work with the Behavioral Consultation Department to develop, organize and conduct behavioral trainings, seminars, and conferences.
Additional Opportunities for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA):
- Advancement within Woodfords Family Services
- Training and Professional Development
About Woodfords Family Services:
Woodfords Family Services has been committed to the support and inclusion of people with special needs and their families since 1967.
For over 50 years, our agency has been Maine's leader in the provision of services for individuals and their families with autism, developmental and intellectual disabilities.
Want to learn more about our agency, programs or employment opportunities?
Take a look at these videos and hear from our staff, consumers and families:
How to Apply for the Board Certified Behavior Analyst (BCBA) Position: