WEX Inc. (NYSE: WEX) provides B2B payment processing and information management solutions. From our roots in fleet card payments beginning in 1983, we have expanded the scope of our business to a multi-channel provider of corporate payment solutions in fleet, virtual travel, and healthcare markets.
Our innovative technology, payment, and data solutions are working to enable our customers and business partners to focus on what they do best: achieve their business growth objectives.
WEX is more than just a corporate payment processing company and a job. We are an agile and innovative technology community, where our curious and collaborative people look to bring the future of commerce to the present.
The WEX Summer Internship offers a 12-week summer experience for ambitious and curious students, who are interested in growing professionally and developing their skills to become the next generation of technology leaders.
Our internship program is designed to provide interns hands-on, practical experiences while working alongside our some of our industry’s smartest teams; as well as providing immediate value to their teams and our leaders.
As an intern, you will be challenged and offered the opportunity to make an impact across the business and be involved in the company’s most critical business decisions.
What you will be doing in this role:
This intern will assist in project management for creative and marketing projects to support Fleet Marketing. Areas of work will include resource management, schedule management, reporting, and also learning about the process used to create creative assets and marketing materials.
- Work with marketing managers, channel managers, and creative team to navigate competing priorities and business needs.
- Utilize the Workfront project management system and support the Marcom Project Manager to ensure critical marketing assets are produced on time and on budget.
- Learn more about project management and the creative / marketing development process.
- Understand how your job is key to support the wider WEX’s organization
You should also expect:
- A collaborative and challenging working environment
- The opportunity to engage with various stakeholders across the business and senior leadership teams
- To train and develop your skills in your area of work with some of the best experts in the payment industry
Who we are looking for:
- At a minimum, you should be a rising junior or senior, masters-level student, in a degree/certificate-seeking accredited program
- Strong project management skills, including planning and execution
- Strong written and verbal communication skills, including presenting information
- Strong quantitative, analytical and problem solving skills
- Strong interpersonal, leadership and communication skills
- Ability to work in a dynamic, collaborative environment
Equal Opportunity Employer/Vets/Disability