Department: Work Health - Administration
Position is located: Douglas Brown Building
Work Type: Full Time
FTE: 1.0 (40 hours per week)
Work Schedule: Variable
This position reports directly to the Regional Operations Manager and is responsible for providing administrative support to the Work Health clinics and facilitates day to day clinic operations. Direct report to the Regional Operations Manager.
- Registers patients who come to Work Health for care.
- Schedules appointments
- Process requests for copies of health records
- Provides excellent customer service to internal and external clients.
- General office duties
- Maintains and safeguards confidentiality of patient employee health information and Work Health records.
- Maintains daily logs and Work Health clinic statistics, to include periodic reporting.
- Performs checkout functions to include referrals, follow-up appointments and prior authorizations, as necessary.
- Administers required forms for patient completion.
- Serves as liaison to departments, members and clients to assist with and provide necessary forms and reports that promulgate seamless operations and continuous care.
- Other duties as assigned
Competencies and skills:
* 2+ years of relative work experience required.
* Achieves Results: Sets high standards for their own outcomes and seizes opportunities to engage others towards objectives. Consistently moves forward with direct actions in order to attain or exceed objectives. Manages their own time effectively to accomplish assigned tasks. Successfully prioritizes multiple projects and duties as needed.
* Behaves with Integrity and Builds Trust: Acts consistently in line with the core values, commitments and rules of conduct. Leads by example and tells the truth. Does what they say they will, when and how they say they will, or communicates an alternate plan.
* Cultivates Respect: Treats others fairly, embraces and values differences, and contributes to a culture of diversity, inclusion, empowerment and cooperation.
* Effectively Communicates: Listens, speaks and writes appropriately, using clear language. Communication methods are fitting to the message(s), audience, and situation and follow-ups are regular and timely. Shows that important (non-) verbal information is absorbed and understood and asks further questions to clarify when necessary. Expresses ideas and views clearly to others and has ability to adjust use of language to the audiences' level.
* Fosters Accountability: Creates and participates in a work environment where people hold themselves and others accountable for processes, results and behaviors. Takes appropriate ownership not only of successes but also mistakes and works to correct them in a timely manner. Demonstrates understanding that we all work as a team and the quality and timeliness of work impacts everyone involved.
* Ability to understand the language used to precisely describe the human body including its components, processes, conditions affecting it, and procedures performed upon it.
* Practices Compassion: Exhibits genuine care for people and is available and ready to help; displays a deep awareness of and strong willingness to relieve the suffering of others.
* Associate's Degree
* Extend body and limbs to reach items.
* Lifting, moving and loading less than 20 pounds.
* Continuous sitting.
* Continuous standing.
* Continuous walking.
Equal Opportunity Employment
We are an equal opportunity, affirmative action employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, disability status, gender, sexual orientation, ancestry, protected veteran status, national origin, genetic information or any other legally protected status