WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
Project (Client Services) Manager 2 is responsible for representing
technical and business requirements and interests of the department along with
the customer experience across a broad suite of technical and non-technical
projects. In addition, the individual
may be called upon to lead projects within the department or cross-functional
to ensure well-defined processes, optimization of resources, and to drive scale
in the operations.
Project Management/Continuous Improvement
- Lead and execute non-technical projects involving cross functional teams.
- Design, document and manage detailed business processes workflows to re-engineer operations to drive improved performance.
- Work with leadership to identify outdated processes and or find efficiencies in existing processes.
- Examine opportunities for ongoing improvement and implement appropriate changes to drive scale, improve or optimize performance, and reduce costs while maintaining quality.
- Act as departmental SME and
be utilized as a core team member for cross-function projects, sales, and
- Gain understanding and
communicate needs as new release projects and/or other company wide initiatives
that may impact individual teams and/or the department as a whole are deployed.
- Manage communication plans for the department,
pre-implementation preparation, post-implementation stabilization support and
- Work with department leadership to drive adoption of new
process changes, prepare training material, conduct training as needed and
conduct day reviews of projects after completion to ensure success.
- Provide broad-based
business perspective and drive the elicitation and formulation of requirements
and functional designs in support of the business operations.
- Work with Boarding and
Sales to gather, manage, interpret, and perform analysis of client requirements
- speaking with clients as necessary to understand, anticipate and meet their
- Collaborate with Product
and Sales to modify and/or adjust products to meet specific customer's needs or
collect specifications and design requirements for custom-made solutions when development is agreed upon and
- Ensure that new products or
initiatives affecting the department’s operation are scalable and have the
potential to achieve the maximum value.
- Responsible for engaging in
the front-end sales processes to ensure contractual terms being considered and customer
requirements can be functionally executed.