The Customer Launch Trainer II is responsible to conduct and deliver onboarding and training to new partner accounts. Identify and use the most efficient training methods and modalities. Evaluate training material, delivery methods and support documentation for updates and improvements. Evaluate participants on set criteria, document feedback and share the evaluation with supervisors and participants.
Following completion of training,The Customer Launch Trainer II will be responsible for managing the clinic through the first 90 days. Responsible for revenue against goal, clinic engagement, and determining tactics specific to each account to drive further sales and use of platform.
Responsible for learning and maintaining industry best practices in adult learning methodologies and techniques; product knowledge; and knowledge of internal systems.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Conducts and delivers Sales Department training sessions for clinics including use of platform, reports, ordering compounds, and other items essential for clinic success.
- Identifies and delivers training using most efficient training methods and modalities including one-on-one, in-person classroom and/or a combination of methods.
- Training sessions include all forms of product and sales training along with coaching teams through the use of supporting, positive influence and feedback.
- Monitor account for revenue goals post training and design outreach targeted to that specific clinic need to support revenue goals and drive platform engagement.
- Resolve conflict by designing the process for and acting as a coach and/or facilitator; and/or working with Sales Management to train and facilitate new programs.
- Evaluates participants on set criteria, documents feedback and shares the evaluation with supervisors and participants.
- Tracks and analyzes success of programs using methods identified in measurement plan.
- Evaluates training material, delivery methods and support documentation for updates and improvements on an ongoing basis. Recommends suggestions and solutions for curriculum design, development and updates. Recommends non-training and training solutions including development of new programs, activities and resources.
- Assists instructional designers with training curriculum content and design.
- Responsible for learning and maintaining industry best practices in adult learning methodologies and techniques; product knowledge; and knowledge of internal systems.
- Mentor, train and coach others as needed.
EDUCATION AND/OR EXPERIENCE
- B.S. or B.A. in education, business or scientific discipline or equivalent experience. Veterinary education a definite plus.
- Minimum of 3 years of previous sales and/or applicable business experience a must with proven ability to educate and train.
- Understanding of the veterinary pharmaceutical market and experience in a veterinary practice or other healthcare or scientific industry is ideal.
COMPETENCIES (SKILLS AND ABILITIES)
Sales skills and a proven track record of closing success. Attributes include:
- Dynamic and engaging facilitation skills both in person, and virtually.
- Trade show experience preferred.
- Understanding of adult learning methodologies and techniques.
- Understanding of effective application and use of various media, including computer-based virtual training spaces.
- Willingness and aptitude to learn new systems and applications as needed.
- Strong ability to work in a self-directed environment.
- Strong planning, organizing and execution skills, with demonstrated ability to achieve planned results.
- Ability to work with a diverse group of people at all levels.
- Ability to foster and maintain good relationships with training participants and customers.
- Ability to understand and effectively communicate and teach complex, technical information to a variety of audiences.
- Committed team player who can work with general direction and with demonstrated ability to identify and analyze problems and exercise independent judgment.
- Computer proficiency: advanced Word/Excel/PowerPoint skills. Salesforce experience a plus.
PHYSICIAL DEMANDS/WORK ENVIRONMENT
The physical demands described here are representative of those that must be met by an employee to successfully perform the essential functions of this job. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
- Pet friendly office environment.
- Extensive computer use.
- Business travel potential