Maine State Music Theatre (MSMT) is in search of full-time and part-time seasonal Box Office Customer Service personal.
Responsibilities for this position shall include, but are not limited to, the following:
- Assisting Box Office Manager with day-to-day operations in the Box Office
- Selling single tickets
- Assisting in the renewals of subscriptions
- Assisting all theatre guests with ticket sales, exchange, etc.
- Assisting with restricting access to the box office by unauthorized personnel
- Assisting with the daily cash-outs and deposits
- Display ability to convey decisions to staff and patrons in a calm, courteous and professional manner
Preferred candidates will have experience in the following:
- Customer Service
- Strong multi-tasking, troubleshooting and communication skills
- Knowledge of theatre a plus
- Able to lift 25lbs
- June 12 – Oct 24, 2021. These are floating dates and may vary
-Hourly Minimum Starts at $12.15. Hourly rates are based on experience
- Pickard Theatre, Bowdoin College Campus, Brunswick Maine
- Westbrook Performing Arts Center, Westbrook, ME
- MSMT offices, Brunswick, ME
Vaccination: All employees and Educational Fellowship Participants must be fully vaccinated against the Covid-19 virus prior to first day of employment.
Please email your cover letter, resume, and 3 work related references (not written), which includes their phone numbers and email addresses, to firstname.lastname@example.org. Post Last name and “Box Office Staff” in the subject line please.