Internal Medicine MD or DO (Board Eligible/Board Certified)
Franklin Health Internal Medicine is an office based Internal Medicine practice located in the rural college-town of Farmington, Maine, and owned by Franklin Memorial Hospital. Internal Medicine provides office based adult medicine services and preventive and diagnostic cardiovascular services and serves a population of approximately 40,000.
Franklin Health Internal Medicine providers average 15 to 18 patients with ages ranging from 18 to end-of -life. Expectation is 36 hours a week with 32 patient contact hours. The office is located on the Franklin Memorial Hospital campus. The local medical community provides excellent collegial interaction and referral relationships.
Compensation and Benefits:
- Guaranteed base annual salary
- Flexible Benefits package includes medical, dental, vision and life insurance, short and long-term disability coverage, and 403(b) tax sheltered retirement plan with a company match.
- Education loan repayment available or experience bonus.
- Malpractice coverage
- Support for professional memberships and certification fees.
- Paid time off/ Earned time
- Relocation allowance available.
Contact: Alison Chisholm Nathanson, Director
The MaineHealth Physician Recruitment Center
7 Bramhall Street
Portland, ME 04101