Catholic Charities Maine Independent Support Services is seeking to hire a Full Time Assessor (ISSW II) for Cumberland County. The ISSW II provides homemaking services and completes data entry. The ISSW II assists the Area Supervisor with case openings, client assessments and re-assessments, eligibility determinations, care plan development and monitoring, and oversight of ISSW I staff. The ISSW II works with a variety of clients, including elders, adults with psychiatric, developmental, or physical disabilities, and clients of DHHS Adult Protective Services. Work is done in may be done in clients’ residences and involve travel.
- A high school diploma or GED certificate is required.
- Preference will be given to those candidates with a Bachelor’s degree in Social Work or closely related field or equivalent experience and/or training.
- Must have transportation, a clean driving record and a valid driver’s license.
- Two (2) years of directly related experience is preferred.
- Shall be non-judgmental and possess maturity, initiative, sound judgment, dependability, flexibility and creativity, as well as the ability to communicate orally and in writing.
You may submit your cover letter and resume (indicating the position title) via our website (www.ccmaine.org) or email (email@example.com), fax (207-523-2789), or mail to Human Resources Office, Catholic Charities Maine P.O. Box 10660, Portland, ME 04104.
Catholic Charities Maine is a United Way and EOE/Minorities/Females/Vet/Disabled Employer
Click Here to Apply Online