Come be a part of a talented, growing, and global Marketing team who partners closely with world-class scientists and award-winning creative agencies to develop and deliver content to the agriculture food supply chain. In this role, you will be a key contributor in story creation, demonstrating our thought leadership, and fueling our growth. We provide a dynamic environment where employees are collaborative, make a difference, and grow their careers.
The Content Manager will be responsible for developing and executing Envirologix’s Content Roadmap. The Content Manager will partner with Market Segment Managers, Product Managers and the R&D scientific community to transfer market, scientific and technical insights into commercial pieces of content to support Demand Generation, Sales Funnel Velocity and Brand Awareness.
- Partner with Market Segment Managers, Product Managers and R&D subject matter experts to copyright marketing, scientific and technical insights into commercial pieces of content that support Demand Generation, Sales Funnel Velocity and Brand Awareness.
- Become Envirologix’s Story Teller, ideating, writing and producing engaging pieces in the following formats:
- Thought Leadership White Papers, Blog Posts, Social Media Posts, Customer Testimonials, Landing Pages, Press Releases, Website Content, Email Templates.
- Partner with Demand Generation Lead to make sure content is optimized for SEO and PPC
- Develop and own Content Roadmap to support Product Launches, Demand Generation and Brand Awareness and Campaigns
- Partner with external Brand Agency to recommend and influence the voice and design of the final content pieces
- Develop standard operating procedures and Key Performance Indicators, to measure and report efficacy of content (Content Analytics
Reports to: VP, Global Marketing
- Bachelor’s in Public relations, Advertising, Communications and Media Arts, Marketing, English, Creative Writing
- Three to five years of experience
- Familiarity with content management platforms (i.e: HubSpot); proficiency with Adobe InDesign (or other content layout or publishing platforms)