Employee Supported, Client-Focused, Maine Made
Need a flexible schedule with certification training and a bonus program?
What does a PSS do?
- Improve the quality of life for individuals needing assistance but wishing to remain in their homes.
- Assist with personal care, hygiene, and light housekeeping tasks.
Can I be a PSS? YES! We are looking for:
- Caring, compassionate helpers
- High School or equivalent graduates preferred
- Individuals with a valid Driver’s License, current Auto Liability Insurance, and reliable transportation.
Needs change on a regular basis so visit us often!
You would be joining an outstanding organization that cares for its employees and offers competitive pay and benefit packages which include: health, dental, and vision insurance, retirement plan, tuition reimbursement, generous paid time off, and so much more.
We are an Equal Opportunity Employer