Our client, headquartered in the Portland area, is seeking an Amazon Marketing Specialist to lead their efforts to grow sales for a well-established business with Amazon, and other online retailers. The primary job function will be to develop, plan and manage the execution of Amazon marketing plans, including budgeting and sales goal setting, for our various product categories. The secondary job function will be to oversee, and in many cases facilitate the transmission of various sku data uploads to Amazon and other online partners, as well as to maintain the integrity of our data across the various electronic trading platforms we operate over.
The candidate will partner with the sales, marketing, creative, product development, and executive management teams.
- Develop sales plan, marketing plan and expense budget for Amazon and other assigned accounts
- Execute agreed upon plans and initiatives
- Maximize impact of online promotions and campaigns
- Recommend and make changes to browser nodes, keywords, product listings, images, etc.
- Continuous SEO improvement
- Maximize new product introductions
- Oversee Amazon Inventory Management, including demand forecasting
- Ongoing Competitive Analysis
- Oversight of 3rd Party Sellers and Pricing on Amazon
- Item setup, product submission, and general SKU management
- Generate detailed reporting and tracking of sales from various EDI customers
- Keep abreast of changes to Amazon’s operations and adjust accordingly
- All other duties assigned by the Sales & Marketing Director
- BA / BS degree
- Minimum 3 years work experience with Amazon and other B2b / B2C Web-based businesses
- Expertise in planning, budgeting, and all administrative functions
- Creative, self-starter, entrepreneurial spirit
- Strong team-player
We regret that due to high volume we are only able to correspond with candidates whose qualifications most closely match the position’s requirements. Applicants not meeting our client’s specifications will be considered for future opportunities.