Tyler is seeking an office administrative professional to provide clerical support to our human resources and payroll functions.
- Prepare and process paperwork for all new hires, transfers, and departing employees.
- Maintain and manage HR team and individual calendars.
- Act as primary coordinator for corporate division leave of absences.
- Assist with resolving payroll and employee documentation issues.
- Update employee records in payroll system.
- Schedule applicant interviews.
- Conduct applicant reference and background checks.
- Assist with travel arrangements for team and individual travel.
- Maintain required documentation by scanning paperwork into electronic employee records on biweekly basis.
- Provide general administrative support to human resource department, including but not limited to: scheduling meetings, preparing expense reports, and preparing meeting documentation.
- Associates’ degree or equivalent work experience
- 2+ years’ experience working in an office environment
- Prior experience in an administrative support role is strongly preferred
- Highly organized, with strong calendar management skills.
- Prior experience with HRIS, payroll, recruiting or other HR functions is helpful
- Ability to quickly learn software and processes
- Strong typing skills with both speed and accuracy
- Demonstrated ability to maintain confidentiality
- Outstanding customer service and communication skills
- Superior attention to detail while working in a fast-paced, deadline driven environment
- Intermediate proficiency with Microsoft Office products, especially Microsoft Excel
Requisition Number: 10-19-070