You will be immersed in Tyler’s successful marketing department and will gain an understanding of the public sector and technology industry, as well as gain valuable experience with a growing marketing and communications program.
The marketing intern will assist with researching, writing and editing internal and external messaging, including but not limited to email campaigns and marketing collateral. The intern will participate in marketing activities related to support of Tyler’s more than 4,300 employees and 15,000+ clients across North America. This position will work with division marketing, digital marketing, brand marketing, and corporate communications depending on project needs.
The internship will run during normal business hours (Monday-Friday, 8-5) with flexibility based on your class schedule and availability. Internships are typically 40 hours per week for approximately 8-10 weeks.
Conveniently located in Yarmouth, Maine, Tyler Technologies’ office features an onsite café, fitness center and walking trails.
- Write and edit product communications and client stories for outbound marketing campaigns
- Write and edit social media posts and other Web items as directed
- Interview internal/external subject matter experts for source material or to confirm details on various projects
- Research and draft marketing collateral
- Currently pursuing a bachelor’s and/or master’s degree in marketing, journalism, communications or social media
- Excellent writing and editing skills
- Intellectual curiosity and attention to detail
- Microsoft Office knowledge (critical: strong Word skills)
- Effective time management skills (deadline/results driven)
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills
Requisition Number: 10-19-037