Tyler Technologies is currently hiring for an Accounts Payable Sepcialist to join our corporate finance team in our Plano, TX or Yarmouth, ME office. The Accounts Payable Specialist is responsible for the accurate and timely processing of all vendor invoices and employee expense reports.
- Independently make decisions to determine the approval or denial of employee electronic expense reports submitted via the Professional System Application (PSA) or in paper form which includes receipt verification and travel policy compliance.
- Field all inquiries pertaining to vendor invoices and employee expenses.
- Coordinate preparation and workflow of accounts payable invoices and expenses received for processing.
- Review accounts payable invoices and match to supporting purchase orders or obtain appropriate approvals and codes for general ledger.
- Deliver timely and accurate information for system entry.
- Perform other job related duties and responsibilities as may be assigned by the AP & Purchasing Manager.
- Process 1099’s for all Tyler divisions.
- Perform other duties as assigned by Accounts Payable Manager.
- Associate degree or accounting background
- Two years of accounts payable experience
- Strong attention to detail required
- Excellent communication, teamwork and customer service skills