Schedule: Regular Full-time
As a Registrar for Access Management you will be responsible for calling roughly 60-70 patients a day and pre-registering 50-60 pluspatients a day. Answering incoming phone calls and assisting patients. You will also be responsible for answering the video phones for patients that are on-site. The registrar will also be responsible for asking for payment over the phone, running insurance eligibility and giving price estimates to patients as needed. Must be able to multitask and haveexcellent communication and customer service skills.
AVAILABILITY REQUIREMENTS: Must be able to work all shifts including weekends and holidays.
EDUCATION SKILLS, EXPERIENCE REQUIREMENTS:
1. High School graduate
2. Typing skills of at least 35 wpm
3. Excellent Communication skills
4. Flexible – able to work all shifts as needed
5. Great organizational skills
6. Ability to work under pressure
7. Physically able to perform all duties
8. Report to work timely
9. Willingness to accept a wide continuum of duties
10. Successful completion of orientation to
Equal Opportunity Employment