WEX Inc. is a leading and growing global provider of payment processing, information management and fleet card payment solutions.
We hire people who share our passion for continuous innovation and client service that is unparalleled in the industry.
If you are looking for a growing career – come be part of WEX today!
The Merchant Support Representative is responsible for representing WEX during incoming calls and correspondence from our accepting merchants. They role has a direct impact on merchant satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities:
? Provide front-line telephonic queue support for accepting merchants and network service providers, including but not limited to:
• Site acceptance
• Application status
• Bank changes
• Other research requests as appropriate.
• Demonstrates computer proficiency in handling calls and completing requests using multiple platforms and supporting applications.
MERCHANT/SITE SETUP AND ADMINISTRATION
? Management of activities such as:
• Merchant/site setups
• Rate or term changes
• Bank changes
• Settle entity administration
• 1099K compliance validations, inclusive of comprehensive audits to mitigate financial risk
• Comply with SOX controls.
EXCEPTION TRANSACTION MANAGEMENT
? Including but not limited to:
• Error/exception corrections
• Problem log management
• Ticket requests
• Manual transaction entry
• Transaction diversion requests to facilitate the posting of transactions:
· Customer billing
· Rerchant settlement
· Revenue recognition
? Make contributions to the team's ability to achieve service level objectives for both call and correspondence processing, including but not limited to:
• Call answer speed
• Call handle time,
• Call abandon rates
• Processing turnaround time
• Quality and accuracy