Type: Full time, Salary
Location: Portland, ME
Tilson is a high growth team of driven professionals with a national practice. We are on a mission to build America’s information infrastructure. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
Tilson has been recognized on the Inc. 5000 list of fastest growing private companies in the U.S. for eight years in a row.
We are seeking a Project Coordinator for our National U.S. Cellular small cell project. This position will report to the Senior Project Manager but will help and support other functions within the office.
Principal Duties and Responsibilities:
- Data management of projects including preparing and maintaining project plans, project schedules ensuring the project management data base is current and up to date.
- Maintains project management software and tools, particularly SiteTraker and other client reporting tools
- Manages equipment orders and supports the field construction teams.
- Accountable for project reporting to ensure all information is collected and organized in a consistent manner while providing an accurate and up-to-date view of the project status.
- Organizes tasks efficiently to meet deliverables on time; notifies management when schedules cannot be met; recommends and implements alternatives/options to minimize delay.
- Establish cooperative, productive working relationships with functional business areas resources in order to resolve issues and keep the project moving.
- Conducts information searches, compiles data, and monitors and reports results as needed.
- Identify and resolve issues that jeopardize project success.
- Assists in the gathering of and completion of project close-out packages.
- May perform other duties as assigned including special projects.
- Bachelor's degree and/or 5+ years related work experience required.
- Strong written and oral communication skills
- Strong planning, organizing and time management skills
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong knowledge and experience with various Microsoft Office tools such as Access, Excel, Microsoft Word, Microsoft Projects, Power Point, and Visio
- Site Tracker experience is a plus
- Ability to multi-task goals and priorities
- Ability to deal with multiple, concurrent and rapidly changing demands
- Ability to interact, partner, and influence internal and external customers, as well as various levels of management
Successful candidates will be required to submit to criminal background check.
Tilson offers a competitive benefits package, including:
- Paid time off
- Healthcare, disability, dental and life insurance benefits
- 401(k) retirement savings plan with automatic company contribution
- Entrepreneurial, highly technical and customer-focused work environment
Our mission is to serve our customers by building, integrating, and maintaining the information technology and communications infrastructure that enables great organizations to innovate and deliver.
Tilson is a world leader in executing information and communications technology projects to build a more connected world. We accomplish this with a team of experts working collaboratively on meaningful, impactful projects for great clients. Our team environment fosters intellectual curiosity, motivates employees, and cultivates talented people who work with purpose, mastery, and autonomy. We strive to listen to our clients, partner with them as a team, and accept their goals as our own.
We will run our business sustainably, for its financial health, its people and the public good. We believe in:
- Safety- above bottom line. Cutting corners is never an option.
- Integrity- we do what is right, even if doing so puts us at a temporary disadvantage.
- Accountability- everyone at Tilson is accountable for the work we do as a whole.
- Professionalism- be trusted by our clients to be their ‘get it done’ team.
- Respect- for our employees, clients, and partners.
- Composure- we are comfortable in chaos and trust that we will always find a way through any challenge.
Tilson is an Equal Opportunity Employer/Affirmative Action employer
Tilson provides equal opportunity to all employees on the basis of individual qualification without regard to race, sex, religion, color, age, national origin, physical and mental disability, genetic information and history, sexual orientation, or other category protected by state or federal law. Tilson does not discriminate in the recruitment, hiring, compensation, promotion, transfer, benefits, or any other condition of employment.
- Principals only. Recruiters should not contact Tilson.
- No phone calls please.