Marketing Communications Manager, beginning summer 2020
Maine Coast Waldorf School, Freeport, Maine
General Statement of Responsibilities: The Marketing Communications Manager develops and executes all external and internal marketing communications to support enrollment and retention at Maine Coast Waldorf School. The Marketing Communications Manager creates strategies, implements tactics, and manages agencies and vendors for consistency of brand message across all communication platforms.
Nature of this position: This position works in close collaboration with the Operations Manager and the Board Chair of the Marketing Committee.
Salary and Benefits: Full time position, salary $50,000. Benefits include health insurance and retirement plan, and 80% tuition remission for children attending the school.
Skills and training required:
- Professional marketing background, preferably 5-7 years relevant experience
- Mission-driven motivation for MCWS values and culture
- Bachelor’s Degree or equivalent in a relevant field
- Proficiency with SproutSocial, Google Analytics, and other programs to measure results
- Understanding and appreciation of marketing best practices in today’s world
- Expertise with Social & Digital Media, Advertising/Underwriting, SEO, and PR
- Excellent communication skills
Founded in 1984, Maine Coast Waldorf School now serves over 270 children from parent/infant classes through high school. We are an accredited Waldorf program with over 35 full-time faculty members. We have recently completed our new high school building and four additions on our main campus: a designated space for educational support, a new office complex, a music and movement classroom, and a commercial kitchen and café area. Our campus is situated on 80 beautiful acres in Freeport, Maine.
To Apply: Please send a letter of introduction, your resume, a brief biography, and three letters of recommendation to the attention of the Board President, Frederick Veitch at firstname.lastname@example.org. Interviews to begin in mid-June 2020. Starting date: Summer 2020 or Fall 2020.
Full member of the Association of Waldorf Schools of North America (AWSNA)
and the New England Association of Schools and Colleges (NEASC)
Maine Coast Waldorf School
57 Desert Rd, Freeport ME 04032