Our client, Northern New England’s largest wealth management firm, is looking for a self-motivated professional with an analytical mindset to join our expanding team as Data Management Administrator at our downtown Portland headquarters.
The Data Management Administration team plays an integral role in maintaining and ensuring the accuracy of all the data in our financial software system. The Data Management Administrator performs a wide variety of high-priority tasks including daily data analysis and reconciliation work, processing corporate actions (including mergers, spin-offs, stock dividends, etc.), entering cost basis and other security related information into our financial software system, and researching and resolving performance reporting issues. This position is also responsible for creating programs, queries and scripts to retrieve and process data in the most efficient manner possible.
The candidate should be/have:
- Bachelor’s degree in computer science, finance or business administration is preferred.
- Prior work experience in the operational area of an investment advisory, brokerage or wealth management firm.
- Familiarity with SQL, SAS, R or .NET is preferred.
- An analytical mindset with excellent attention to detail with accuracy.
- Self-motivated with solid organizational and time management skills.
- Excellent interpersonal and relationship building skills.
- Competitive compensation and annual bonus opportunity
- 401k plan with employer contributions
- 100% company-paid employee health insurance
- Generous paid time off, including parental leave
- Tuition reimbursement
- Company paid, covered parking
- Professional office setting in bustling downtown Portland
- Collaborative work culture
Pro Search, Inc. was established in Portland, Maine in 1994 to provide companies with a full range of search, staffing and contracting services, specializing in the functional areas of information technology, accounting and finance, sales and marketing, customer service, human resource and office support utilizing a consultative approach. Pro Search, Inc. strives to develop true partnerships with client companies and candidates to fully understand and satisfy their employment needs.
Pro Search, Inc. is an Equal Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer. As such, it is our policy to follow a concept of non-discrimination in the hiring and promotion of employees without regard to their race, religion, sex, age, color, national origin or veteran or handicapped status.